Health and Safety Training
The Safety Network (Africa) (Pty) Ltd has competent staff standing by that can assist in providing health and safety training. Our facilitators are well qualified, skilled and experienced in the field of health and safety. We offer the following health and safety training courses, viz.
- OHSAct Management Overview Training Course – 1 Day;
- Health and Safety Representative Training Course – 1 Day;
- Incident Investigation Training Course – 1 Day;
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessments (HIRA) – 1 Day;
- First Aid Training – Level 1 - 2½ Days;
- First Aid Training – Level 2 - 3½ Days;
- First Aid Training – Level 3 – 5 Days;
- Fire Fighting Training Course – 1 Day;
- Asbestos Training - ½ Day;
- Hazardous Chemical Substances Training – 1 Day;
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss Training - ½ Day;
- National Safety Training Course (NASTRAC) – 2 Weeks.
In addition to the above we can also assist your company in tailor made training courses, to suit your needs. Feel free to speak to our office for assistance in this regard.